How we work with you...
Our mission at Expert Access is to make sure we exceed your expectations -- in our customer service, project management as well as in the consultants we introduce to you. We accomplish this by:
- Pre-screening all consultants we recommend to you. We’ve often worked with or observed many of our consultants “in action” and do extensive reference checks on all of our consultants before introductions are made.
- Attending initial conference calls and meetings to scope out projects so that we're sure the final proposal reflects all of your deliverables.
- Coordinating all meetings and conference calls for you with consultants.
- Managing your project and the billing process so that all phases of implementation are seamless.
Information gathering to source the right resources...
We work to develop custom solutions for you, based on your unique needs. We'll therefore need to learn as much as we can about your project or program objectives to partner with you effectively. In our initial telephone conversation or in-person meeting with you we'll ask:
- What are your objectives?
- What outcomes are you looking for?
- What deliverables do you expect?
- What's your time frame and budget?
- Which specific consultant skills, experience and background would be the best fit for your engagement?
The consultants that we’ll recommend to you have established reputations in many fields, including OD, coaching, training, marketing, sales and e learning. They can deliver programs in the US or globally, in English or multi-lingually, and can roll out programs to large audiences as needed. Our consultants reflect a diversity of styles and backgrounds and many firms are women-owned. Because they are small to mid-sized firms, they provide a high level of customer service and can be flexible both in meeting your needs and in their pricing.
We make every effort both to work within your budgetary requirements, and to compensate our consultants fairly for their expertise and dedication to your efforts.
Important to note is that there’s no extra charge for our services. How do we do this? Our consultants reduce their fees to us since we do sales, marketing, contracting, invoicing and client relationship management before, during and after our engagements.
What's more, our clients tell us that we save them hours of interviewing and start-up time, eliminate the risk in accessing consulting and coaching resources and reduce their overall costs by matching them with our fully vetted professionals.
Let's Get Started!
To begin the process and receive a free, no-obligation consultation, please contact us today.